| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Budapest-Lorinc in November is cool at 4.8 °C (40.64 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 8.1 °C (46.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 2.1 °C (35.8 °F).
- In November there is a range/ variation of daily average temperatures of 6 °C (10.8 °F).
- The weather in November is slightly dry. Only 52mm (2in) of H2O is unloaded.
- The shortest day is 8:43 long and the longest day is 9:53 long with an average length of 9:15.
Check the distance to and compare the Budapest-LORINC November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Budapest-LORINC, Hungary
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Budapest-Lorinc: